Receiving, reviewing, and approving or denying Claims to claimant. Identify liable party, and submit a formal claim. Interact with Customer, Suppliers, Surveyors, and Carriers. Role requires very strong analytical skills. Must be able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously. Candidate will undertake general office administrative duties when required. Must be bilingual (English & Spanish).
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with employees, managers, and customers in person, in writing, and on the phone.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor incoming mail
- Set up incoming claims
- Analyze and thoroughly investigate claims submitted by customer
- Investigate Claims by collecting the necessary information from Claimant (pictures, documents, and all necessary information)
- Submit fully investigated claims to the liable party
- Issuing credits and invoices to the customers
- Monitor and follow up on pending claims with the customers, suppliers, and carriers via phone and email
- Address disputes submitted by the suppliers & carriers in a manner that would result in recovery
- Maintain Claim Log to manage claim data
- Make GL entries for all claims related transactions
- Other Functions:
- Special projects
- Other administrative duties
- Outlook Knowledge
- Spanish & English (A Must)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word A Must
- Company Benefits
ATEC provides a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 100% covered employee medical, vision and dental insurance!
- 401K (matching)
- PTO after meeting eligibility requirements
- Growth opportunity
- and more...
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 per year
Send resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.